I am trying to get started with the Multip-device Hybrid Apps (Cordova tools) for visual studio (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/dn722381).
It builds and it deploys with the ripple emulator, but won't deploy to any other configuration.
Does anyone know what is causing these errors, how to fix them, or better ways to gather information on the problem? What I have discovered is below. Your consideration and/or help is much appreciated!
Error on windows phone:
Error 2 The given key was not present in the dictionary. BlankCordovaApp1
Error for windows 8:
Error 2 Error : DEP1700 : The recipe file "C:\Users\sfarley\Desktop\BlankCordovaApp1\BlankCordovaApp1\bin\Windows-x64\Debug\BlankCordovaApp1.build.appxrecipe" does not exist. You may need to build your project.
Errors with android: (would post image but don't have the reputation points, sorry)
Error 3 process.chdir(path); BlankCordovaApp1
Error 5 Error: ENOENT, no such file or directory BlankCordovaApp1
Error 2 C:\Users\sfarley\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda\emulator.js:47 BlankCordovaApp1
Error 12 at startup (node.js:119:16) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 8 at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 6 at Object. (C:\Users\sfarley\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\vs-mda\emulator.js:47:13) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 13 at node.js:902:3 BlankCordovaApp1
Error 9 at Module.load (module.js:356:32) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 7 at Module._compile (module.js:456:26) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 11 at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:497:10) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 10 at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12) BlankCordovaApp1
Error 4 ^ BlankCordovaApp1
I have attempted to place loggers in the emulator.js file to see what path is the problem, but to no avail.
What I have tried:
- Re-installing the tools.
- Re-installing visual studio.
- Re-installing most of the tools it depends on (windows phone sdk, etc.)
- Installing on a clean VM.
- Putting console logs in their deployment js files.However they messages did not bubble up to the console.
I ran into the same problem today. This is because by default it has Android mobile selected and dropdown list to change devices doesn't present by default. Go here to add it to the tool bar,