I have 4 buttons which are supposed to be at the bottom of my screen, right next to each other -- 0 pixels apart. I want it to work for any screen size, or at least for iPhone 5, 6, and 6+. I'm trying to add constraints, but it doesn't do what I want it to do.
It's my first time working with Swift and XCode, please give me a hint.
Thanks in advance!
The best practice is to use UIStackView
- Just drop it to storyboard
- Add vertical spacing constraint to bottom layout guide
- Add horizontal spacing constraints to leading and trailing of the superview
- Add height constraint
- Now add the buttons as subviews of the stack view
- set the stack views properties: Horizontal, distribution and alignment as you want