I've created a new Java project (testProject) and begin to add jars to a user library, but I'm getting project errors after adding jars to a "User Library"
Here's what I'm doing:Create the User Library
- Right mouse click the project and click Properties
- Click Add Library..., select User Library, and click Next
- Click button, User Libraries...
- Click New... and give it a name: mule; click OK.
- Select mule and click Add JARs...
- Add a jar (e.g. I've added two, one from the root project, log4j.jar, and another from /opt/mule/lib)
- Click OK
- Click Finish
Now I'm seeing a red x show on the mule library. 1. Click Edit, and click User Libraries 2. The message on each jar says the library is missing, and it seems to be losing the actual path.
See attached image:
I'm running On a Mac OSX 10.5.8, running Java openjdk version "1.6.0-internal" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-internal-landonf_17_may_2009_13_58-b00) OpenJDK Client VM (build 11.0-b17, mixed mode)
This doesn't seem to be a problem on a Vista PC, running Eclipse on Java 1.6.0_16. (Or under Ubuntu).
Is anyone else seeing this?
There have been a number of problems reported by people trying to run Eclipse on Open JDK. Plus it looks like you are using some sort of pre-production build of it. The first thing I'd do is to try running Eclipse with JDK that comes with Mac OSX.